2017 Hyundai Tucson for Sale in Capitol Heights, MD
Let’s talk compact SUVs. More importantly, let’s talk about the 2017 Hyundai Tucson for sale in Capitol Heights, MD, an entry in this segment that combines style, safety, and convenience into one vehicle. Pohanka Hyundai is happy to have this compact SUV on our lot and ready for our clients to test drive. Our personable staff is here seven days a week, so it’s always easy to find a good time to drop by!
We think that awards say a lot about a vehicle, and the Tucson boasts many of them. Its 5-Star Safety Rating1 and the fact that it’s a 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick+2 are two of our favorites. The Tucson can be equipped with excellent tech-based safety features, such as Lane Departure Warning3 and an Automatic Emergency Braking System4, which are both stellar for peace of mind. The Blind Spot Detection5 with Rear Cross-traffic Alert6 and Lane Change Assist makes switching lanes on the highway a confident action every single time. Top it all off with the rear parking sensors and a standard rearview camera, and you’ve got an extra set of eyes in every which direction.
There’s a lot to love on the entertainment side of the 2017 Hyundai Tucson for sale in Capitol Heights, MD, too. We all know that cellphones are just a part of life these days, and putting them down when we hit the road can be a struggle. Hyundai stepped up to provide support for Apple CarPlayTM7 and Android AutoTM8, which both allow you to make calls, send and receive texts, and several other great features that truly makes your phone “mobile”.
When it comes to convenience, you’ll never feel shortchanged in the 2017 Tucson. It all begins when you go to enter this compact SUV. The available Proximity Key allows you to enter without removing the fob from your purse or pocket, and opting for the Hands-Free Smart Liftgate9 makes loading up your car easier than you ever anticipated. As long as the key fob is on you the trunk will automatically open if you stand behind the bumper for three seconds. It’s like magic!
Stop struggling with your current vehicle – upgrade to the 2017 Hyundai Tucson for sale in Capitol Heights, MD. Pohanka Hyundai has an expansive inventory, so you’re sure to find the perfect iteration of the Tucson for you! We’re conveniently located at 1770 Ritchie Station Court in Capitol Heights, MD, right off I-95! We look forward to doing business with you!
Additional Vehicle Information
There are currently no New 2017 Hyundai Tucson Eco 4dr SUV in inventory
We make every effort to provide accurate information but please verify options and price with management before purchasing. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. All prices are special internet prices only. All financing is subject to approved credit. Prices exclude dealer installed options, destination of $835-$950, tax, tags, registration fees and processing fee of $300. Not required by law.
All available manufacturer rebates and incentives are included in the internet price. Some manufacturer rebates may not be compatible with special manufacturer finance offers. Manufacturer rebates and incentives are valid during a time period set by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. Additional manufacturer rebates and incentives may apply to those who qualify and may lower the sale price. Buyers may not qualify for every incentive and rebate. Dealer installed options are additional. Stock photo colors, options and trim levels may vary. Not responsible for typographical errors. Published price subject to change without notice to correct errors and omissions or in the event of inventory fluctuations. Vehicles may be in transit to dealer. Vehicle photos may not match exact vehicle. Please call to confirm availability status.
1. Awarded by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
2. When equipped with optional Automatic Emergency Braking.
3. Lane Departure Warning will not work under all circumstances. It functions when it is able to detect painted lane markings. It cannot function if the lane markings cannot be seen clearly if the lines are faded, or during dusk without headlights on, with snow, rain, sleet, dust, leaves or standing water on road, sudden changes in brightness such as shadows, tunnel exits/entrances, low sunlight angle causing reflections, multiple lane markings or criss-crossed lines, tar crack sealer and cracked or broken road surfaces. It also may not function on very rough roads, when walls, curbs or concrete barriers are close by, or if following another car too closely. Since it “sees” the lane markings using a camera in the upper windshield area, it is imperative this area be clear and free of blockage such as stickers, dirt, snow, tinting material, markings and labels. Avoid putting objects on the dashboard that may reflect light or images onto the system camera area.
4. Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection detects pedestrians, but not in all conditions. The system initiates full braking at speeds between 5-28 mph when a pedestrian is standing, or from 5-43 mph when a pedestrian is moving. AEB is not a substitute for safe driving. See Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.
5. Blind Spot Detection assists the driver by warning of other cars in the blind spot region. It senses the rear side territory of the vehicle when it is traveling over 20 mph. Lane Change Assist provides an audible and visual alert if the turn signal is activated and another vehicle in the blind spot is sensed. The turn signals must be activated for the Lane Change Assist to function. There are limitations to the function, range, detection and clarity of the system. It will not detect all vehicles or objects in the blind spot. Its operation depends on the size, distance, angle and relative speed difference between your car and other cars. Blind Spot Detection and Lane Change Assist may not operate if sensors are obscured in any way. Do not rely exclusively on Blind Spot Detection. Blind Spot Detection is a supplemental system and the driver must still be attentive and exercise caution when driving with it. It is important to always signal, look over your shoulder and through your mirrors before changing lanes. It is the driver’s responsibility to be aware of the surroundings and ensure it is clear before changing lanes or directions. Blind Spot Detection is only meant to assist the driver in these responsibilities.
6. The Rear Cross-traffic Alert system is designed to notify drivers of approaching cross-traffic behind the vehicle. When a vehicle is detected, it provides an audible warning and visual display warning. Rear Cross-traffic Alert is a supplemental system and the driver must still exercise extreme caution when backing up. Drivers must always turn and view oncoming traffic before backing up. Rear Cross-traffic Alert is active when the vehicle is in reverse and backing at a speed less than 6 mph. It may not detect all vehicles, depending on the size, angle, distance and speed of the other vehicle. In addition, Rear Cross-traffic Alert does not detect stationary objects or slow moving objects near the car, including pedestrians (including children), shopping carts, bicycles or baby strollers. The sensor will not function if it is blocked by foreign material, bicycle racks, luggage carriers, bumper stickers, mud or snow. Please see Owner’s Manual for additional information.
7. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
8. Android Auto is compatible with Android phones running Android Lollipop and newer. Android Auto may not be available on all devices and is not available in all countries or regions. Additional apps may be required. Android, Android Auto, Google, Google Maps and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
9. The Smart Liftgate will open when the smart key is within 40 inches of the detection area for at least 3 seconds. Radio transmitters and other vehicle smart keys may interfere in normal operation of the feature. Please consult Owner’s Manual for further details. Make sure you close the liftgate before driving.