2017 Hyundai Sonata for Sale near Washington, DC
Out with the Old and in with the New
Driving a sedan doesn’t have to be dull. Head out in style in the sleek and chic 2017 Hyundai Sonata for sale near Washington, DC. With its commodious interior, premium furnishings, and smart technologies, you’ll never again suffer from a dull commute. Come see it up close and personal here at Pohanka Hyundai.
The 2017 Hyundai Sonata boasts stunning looks and features. The available HID Xenon headlights with Dynamic Bending Light provide a commanding presence while letting you see what lies beyond each bend and corner as the lights tilts in the direction of your steer. Dual fold-away, heated, power side mirrors melt away the frost and snowflakes to keep your lateral visual field clear at all times, while the available side mirror-mounted turn-signal indicators let all other vehicles know when you’re about to switch lanes. For a sportier appearance, some trims feature a unique front grille, side rocker panels with chrome moldings, 17-inch alloy wheels, and dual exhaust tips. And, to up the ante, the Sport 2.0T and Limited 2.0T trims add 18-inch alloy wheels, a quad exhaust, and a rear diffuser.
The 2017 Sonata has been named one of the 16 Best Family Cars of 2016, according to Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com, making the list two years in a row1. Available chrome exterior door handles with welcome light invite you to enter the 2017 Hyundai Sonata for sale near Washington, DC, where you will find class-leading space2, with 122.4 cubic ft. of total interior volume that exceeds expectations. A class-exclusive3 is the available hands-free smart trunk, which opens up as it senses you standing behind it for more than three seconds with the proximity key in your pocket or purse. Now, loading and unloading your Sonata will be simple and hassle-free every time you go grocery shopping at Trader Joes on 14th Street NW. And last, but not least, there is also the class-exclusive2 available rear side sunshades to keep the glare out of your passengers’ eyes.
Let the sun pour in and bathe the cabin in summer glow with two available sunroof choices: the power tilt-and-slide sunroof or the massive panoramic sunroof that covers both the front and back seats. Or, to keep the glare out of your passengers’ eyes, the class-exclusive3 available rear side sunshades can be pulled up manually. Pair up your smartphone with the Sonata’s Android Auto™4 and Apple CarPlay™5 capability, which lets you sync and access your favorite apps, contacts, music, and more!
Start enjoying all the benefits of owning the 2017 Hyundai Sonata for sale near Washington, DC, by visiting us today at Pohanka Hyundai. Signing up for pre-approval just takes 30 seconds and you can do so from the comfort of your home, right on our website.
1. Claim based on comparison of specifications on manufacturer websites.
2. Class comparison based on primary midsize sedan competitors as defined by Hyundai Motor America. Competitors within this class are Ford Fusion, Toyota Camry, Chevrolet Malibu, Nissan Altima and Honda Accord. Claim based on comparison of specifications on manufacturer websites.
3. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
4. Android Auto™ is compatible with Android phones running Android 5.0 or newer. Android Auto may not be available on all devices and is not available in all countries or regions. Additional apps may be required. Android, Android Auto, Google, Google Maps and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
5. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc.